|SB+2 Scanning Brookfield Technique / Gelation Index|
|Low-temperature measurement of viscosities from -5°C to -40°C or below. Automated data acquisition and analysis. Tabular and graphical printout of Gelation Index and Gelation Index Temperature. The viscosity/temperature curve is continuously updated and displayed on the monitor while data is written to disk for later analysis.
The PlusTwo model also permits running five additional low-temperature tests: MRV-TP1 (ASTM D 4684), Pour Point (D 97), Stable Pour Point (FTM 203C), Kinematic Viscosity (D 445) and Brookfield (D 2983).
- Liquid bath for analyzing fluids at low temperatures. |
|ASTM D 4684, ASTM D 97, ASTM D 445, ASTM D 2983|
- Programmable and Manual bath controls.
- Viewing window into bath.
- Easily removable Insert Modules for adaptation to other tests .
- Removable viscometer Bracket for D2983 testing.|
- Bath: ~190 lbs. (~27" x 19" x 24")
- Approximately +30°C to beyond -70°C
- Programmable cooling rate: 0.1° to 30°C/hour
- Programmable: ± 0.1°C
- Manual: ± 0.03°C
- Methanol is recommended.
- The SB+2 bath is capable of maintaining sufficient temperatures and has appropriate hardware
modules for running the following tests:
- Scanning Brookfield Technique & Gelation Index (D5133) / ILSAC GF specifications
- Mini-Rotary Viscometer TP1 (D4684) / ILSAC GF, SAE J300 specifications
- Brookfield Viscosity (D2983)
- Kinematic Viscosity (D445)
- Pour Point (D97)
- Stable Pour Point (FTM 203C)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz., single-phase (Also available in 220 VAC and 50 Hz.)
- High temperature Cut-out
- Low Liquid Level Cut-out
- Multiple fuses|