| ISL (PAC)|
|RB 36 Automated Ring & Ball Tester|
|Automatically determine softening point of bitumen, tar, pitch, hot coatings and resins with ISL's RB36 Ring & Ball Apparatus. Designed for measurements between 30 and 220ºC, this tester simplifies testing while boosting productivity, repeatability and reproducibility.
The RB36 enables simultaneous testing of two samples with independent monitoring and results display for each. Simply load a sample and, with a few keystrokes, the test is started. Bath temperature and ball movement are precisely monitored, and test completion is announced with an audible signal and digital display of each result.
Design for ultimate ease in handling and service, this compact, self-contained unit includes keypad-based control and electronics diagnostics. Integrated safety features signal and inhibit potential temperature hazards. In the event a beaker breaks, a liquid collection reservoir protects the system's internal components, ensuring many years of reliable operation. |
|ASTM D 36, IP 58, ASTM E 28, EN 1427, EN 1871, DIN 52011, ISO 5940, ISO 4625|
- Softening point determinations from 30º to 220ºC
- Four preset programs for different bath media
- Preheating cycle with programmable time
- Infrared detection with adjustable response time
- Simultaneous determination of two samples
- Compact, self-contained for easy handling & maintenance
- Various audible and visual alarms for safety
- Data export to LIMS and/or connected printer