| ISL (PAC)|
|NCK2 5G NOACK Evaporation Loss Analyzer|
|ISL's safe, easy to use NCK2 5G Noack evaporation loss analyzer enables the most precise testing possible to meet increasing QS/QA requirements in full compliance with CEC, ASTM & IP methods. Excellent repeatability and reproducibility have been proven through numerous international round robin programs.
Designed for routine day-to-day work in labs with high sample workloads, the NCK2 5G test initiates with a few simple keystrokes. The test can be started with either a cold or hot heating block, significantly increasing test productivity. Smart assistance features automatically alert the operator if any test device is not properly set, and the instrument carefully tracks sample temperature and vacuum throughout the test's duration, providing a digital display of each and recording the values to memory.
NCK2 5G's advanced quality control features -- including traceable automatic calibrations with lock-out control and detailed test reports with tracking numbers of all measuring devices -- fulfill strict ISO 9000 quality system requirements. The metal temperature probe is delivered with an engraved serial number and traceable calibration certificate. Extended local memory capacity, graphic printer connection and PC link enable powerful, flexible results management. |
|CEC L-40-93, ASTM D 5800, IP 421|
- Fully equipped unit in compact footprint
- Highly precise sample temperature control
- Smart temperature probe tracks offsets, calibrations
- Enhanced quality control and calibration features
- Sample weight management interface
- Programmable test duration & temperature
- Multiple safety features, including automatic pre-test leak check
- Glassware tubes heating option for testing waxy products