|TAN (Total Acid Number) Standards |
|A unique range of TAN standards manufactured to ASTM D 664 / IP 177.
Designed specifically for use in determining acid number in petroleum products by potentiometric titration. This comprehensive new range of high quality standards should be used to verify system functionality and assure accuracy of laboratory test equipment.
Manufactured to ASTM D 664 / IP177, tested and certified at Paragon Scientific's ISO 17025 acredited laboratories, this unique range of standards is a time saving, welcome addition to any petroleum testing facility. |
|ASTM D 664, IP 177|
- Fully traceable to National Standards.
- Tested and certified in accordance with ASTM D 664 / IP 177
- Values at 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 2.5 & 3.0mg KOH/g
- Single or triple pack sizes.
- Supplied with MSDS
- Tamper evident security packaging.
- Ex stock availability
- 6 Month shelf life